Online OHS Management System
The online OHS Management System is compliant with AS 4801 being the Australian Standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
- AS 4801 is referenced by the Work Health and Safety Act and Regulation as the benchmark for OHS Management Systems.
- The online reports incorporated as part of the OHS Management System exceed that of the requirements of AS 4801, and the Work Health and Safety Act and Regulation, to ensure all vital and essential information is collected, recorded and shared between line management, contractors and employees.
- Experience the difference today and click on one of the following links to learn more.
Safe Work Method Statements
Each safe work method statement prepared for the undertaking of high-risk construction work identifies the hazards and risks associated with the performance of a task to ensure compliance with the Work Health and Safety Regulation.
- A risk score as per a qualitative risk analysis risk matrix is assigned to each risk based on the likelihood and occurrence of the event.
- Control measures implemented to eliminate or minimise the risk to health and safety are developed as per the hierarchy of controls, with a residual risk score allocated.
- Monitoring and review of implemented control measures is incorporated in a SWMS to ensure the effectiveness of controls and to ascertain whether any additional hazards are generated in the performance of the task.
- The following links will connect you to trade specific work method statements.